AICC, The Independent Packaging Association, invites women to unlock their full potential and become part of a vibrant community dedicated to championing women’s voices, fostering growth, and propelling them toward new heights in the AICC Women in Packaging Group.
“There has been an eagerness among many of AICC’s women members to create this group,” said AICC President, Mike D’Angelo. “AICC will ardently support this group and we know it will flourish because of the unique nature of the independent.”
The AICC Women in Packaging Group offers many benefits, including a supportive network and resources to advance their careers. By joining this transformative Group, participants will gain:
• Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded women from the packaging industry, share experiences, and forge valuable professional relationships.
• Empowering Mentorship: Access a network of experienced mentors passionate about supporting women’s professional growth. Gain guidance, advice, and wisdom from industry leaders.
• Enhancing Skills and Learning: Develop essential leadership skills and broaden industry expertise, empowering participants to excel in their careers.
• Inspiring Role Models: Be inspired by the stories of accomplished women leaders who have shattered glass ceilings in the packaging industry. Learn from their journeys, triumphs, and lessons.
• Support: Find a welcoming community of women who uplift and empower each other. Celebrate collectiveachievements, and share successes.
This group welcomes women from all levels and backgrounds at AICC member companies. Two online meetings will be held annually and two destination meetings are scheduled during AICC’s National Meetings. The facilitator, Taryn Pyle, AICC Director of Education & Talent Development, will guide and support participants on their journey. During a career spanning 25 years in as sociation leadership, Pyle has become an empowerment coach and a Gentle Trauma Release practitioner. Her passion for empowering women in various industries has given her a deep understanding of women’s challenges.
“Together, we rise, break barriers, and shape the future. This Group celebrates the strength, diversity, and brilliance of women in packaging,” said Pyle.
To learn more and join the AICC Women in Packaging Group, visit www.AICCbox.org/Advisory